Unify provide an all-in-one Unified Communications platform capable of supporting trunks, extensions and applications all from one unit. This solution would play an important role in meeting the guidelines set by the practice’s IT partner.
The system delivers comprehensive, easy-to-use, secure and reliable communications services that track calls in real time.
• All in one UC Solution reducing the amount of active equipment on site
• myAgent contact centre software, providing queuing with queue position, live call statistics and the ability to move agents around in queues and present skill levels to handle more or less calls
• MyPortal for all internal staff to see availability, presence status, IM, visual voicemail indication
• New IP handsets with Gigabit upload so as not to reduce network speed
• Enhanced historical call reporting with automatically generating email reports
• Support and technical assistance at all times
• 4 Hour emergency response to major issues
• Full OpenReach management and one bill for all services
The Malthouse Surgery invited us to tender and review all available services that the practice used. This included a full test of the existing 0844 services to determine the level of queuing patients were receiving. We also reviewed their historical call trends to calculate how many members of staff were needed to handle their inbound calls during peak times.
Once this process was complete, we spoke with our supplying partners and reviewed the Unify solutions that utilise the myPortal and myAgent application suites.
We discussed at length with the practice about the necessity of migrating to a system capable of supporting applications rather than one with several ‘bolt on’ services and hosted numbers; only then would they achieve their goals.
A full demonstration of the services, along with explanation videos, was provided to the practice and meetings were held with staff (and managers) to outline what the new system was capable of delivering.
Once DuoCall had been successful during the tender process we implemented a unique project plan and designed the installation to fit around the Malthouse Surgery’s opening hours, thus minimising disruption.